Hi WAM Organizer! Hopefully, everything works just fine so far! Need Help Button, post in any language is fine
- Here are some recent updates and clarification of rules for you, and as always, let me know if you have any idea, thought or question.
- Additional souvenirs (e.g. postcard) will be sent to Ambassadors and active organizers.
- A participant's article count is combined on all language Wikipedias they have contributed to
- Only Wikipedia Asian Month on Wikipedia or Wikivoyage projects count (no WikiQuote, etc.)
- The global top 3 article count will only be eligible on Wikipedias where the WAM article requirement is at least 3,000 bytes and 300 words.
- If your community accepts an extension for articles, you should set up a page and allow participants to submit their contributions there.
- In case of redirection not allowed submitting in Fountain tool, a workaround is to delete it, copy and submit again. Or a submission page can be used too.
- Please make sure enforce the rules, such as proper references, notability, and length.
- International organizers will double check the top 3 users' accepted articles, so if your articles are not fulfilling the rules, they might be disqualified. We don't want it happened so please don't let us make such a decision.
Please feel free to contact me and WAM team on meta talk page, send me an email by Email this User or chat with me on facebook. For some languages, the activity for WAM is very less, If you need any help please reach out to us, still, 12 more days left for WAM, Please encourage your community members to take part in it.
If you no longer want to receive the WAM organizer message, you can remove your username at this page.