Here are the basic guidance and regulations for organizers. Please remember to:
- use Fountain tool (you can find the usage guidance easily on meta page), or else you and your participants' will not be able to receive the prize from Wikipedia Asian Month team.
- Add your language projects and organizer list to the meta page before October 29th, 2021.
- Inform your community members Wikipedia Asian Month 2021 is coming soon!!!
- If you want Wikipedia Asian Month team to share your event information on Facebook / Twitter, or you want to share your Wikipedia Asian Month experience / achievements on our blog, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or PM us via Facebook.
If you want to hold a thematic event that is related to Wikipedia Asian Month, a.k.a. Wikipedia Asian Month sub-contest. The process is the same as the language one.
Here are some updates from Wikipedia Asian Month team:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year we hope all the Edit-a-thons are online not physical ones.
- The international postal systems are not stable enough at the moment, Wikipedia Asian Month team have decided to send all the qualified participants/ organizers extra digital postcards/ certifications. (You will still get the paper ones!)
- Our team has created a meta page so that everyone tracking the progress and the delivery status.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to reach out the Wikipedia Asian Month team via emailing email@example.com or discuss on the meta talk page. If it's urgent, please contact the leader directly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hope you all have fun in Wikipedia Asian Month 2021